Thursday, June 12, 2008

My new album

People, I really have to apologize for not updating this blog for a while. My schedule was rather packed lately. I am exhausted, yet happy because life seems so meaningful with these activities.

Ok, let me tell u more what I have been up to.

My first album (previous one is considered my demo EP) is finally out. The printing is nice and most importantly, the songs are well recorded. And I felt really happy because we received a lot of good comments, from all over the world. We even got Malay and German listeners, unbelievable!!! (did I mentioned that the songs are all sung in Chinese?).

I am totally speechless with the feedbacks. I feel so grateful.

Feel free to visit the website 2v1g to to check out more info. Not to mention that you can have a trial listen on that site. So, what are you waiting for? Enjoy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winnie, I have been listening to you singing since the Astro Talent Quest. The moment I saw you presenting 回家,I knew you were going to win the title.
I just want to say that your singing has truly inspired me and how I just wish I could sing as well as you :P Keep up the good work and would love to hear more and more of your songs. 加油!

I'm Khingzz said...

Congratulations on the release of the album. It is really nice and very touching. Going to order it online. Ah! haven't heard from you for a few years now but good to know your info now. Anyway, I'm still stuck in Aust haha.. All the best to u ~'Lao Shi' You Rocks!! :P

Cheers,
Yong Khing

Dicky Chew said...

Hi winnie, actually i don't know you until I listen your song "你快乐了吗" from radio. It is a very nice song, and you sing very well. I feel touching when I listening it.

I hope to listen more nice songs from you. Gambateh. Finally, hope you 心想事成.

Dicky Chew

1minutefilmreview said...

Really long time no see....well, aeroplane flies high i guess hehe! Congrats and don't forget to check out 'Feist' and tell me what you think. :)

Unknown said...

Dear Winnie,

This is Debbie, remember? The one from ICOM...

I mean to buy a CD of 2V1G. Can I buy it from you? Or I can get it from Lee Wei Soong's music centre?

My mobile no. is +6012-674 6784.

Hope to hear from you soon....

Sincerely,
Debbie

f eelin gs said...

Hi Winnie,

Congrats on your new album. I will definitely buy it. I am not sure if you remember me - Foo Ee Lin, but yes, I do remember you and wish you all the best in your singing career.

Take care.